Once again, The String Cheese Incident will be playing for the 8th time at Horning’s Hideout in North Plains, Oregon, returning to the magical setting that they last visited in 201o for 5000+ fans. This year, Horning’s Hideout is completely SOLD OUT, so we hope you have tickets. Gates open Thursday, July 19th at 10AM!
Horning’s Hideout is nestled in the hills about 35 minutes west of Portland, Oregon. From the Horning’s Hideout website:
“From Portland Take Highway 26 West approximately 15 miles to the North Plains/Glencoe Road Exit 57. Turn right (North) from the exit onto Glencoe Road. Take Glencoe Rd. approximately 1.5 miles to a left fork that is Pumpkin Ridge Road. Follow Pumpkin Ridge Rd. for 5 miles to Brunswick Canyon Road, which is an easy to miss gravel road on the right. Follow Brunswick Canyon Road down, down, down into the canyon.”
- 4 nights of music
- 37 musical artists
- Featuring 3 Stages: Main Stage, Sawmill Stage, and Cascadia Stage
- The Cascadia Stage will feature a Silent Disco, Yoga, Workshops, and Kid’s Shows
- Yoga at the Cascadia Stage with Samantha Shakti Brown and Nikki on Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning from 10-11:45 AM!
- “‘For one second I felt like a fish, cruising around in the sea’… This Saturday night at Horning’s we want to create an aquatic vibe in the amphitheatre, so make sure to come dressed in your best “underwater” themed attire. Spread the word!”- From String Cheese Incident’s Facebook Page
- 100+ Peacocks live on Bob Horning’s land
- 5 acre lake with swimming and paddle boats
- Various Vendors including Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Lagunitas Brewing, and Voodoo Doughnut.
- Remember, leave all outside alcohol at home! Horning’s Hideout allows NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL!
“The String Cheese Incident and Conscious Alliance are proud to announce they are teaming up to host an ‘Art That Feeds’ Food Drive at this year’s event at Horning’s Hideout. All patrons who donate 20 non-perishable food items will receive a FREE limited-edition lenticular 3D poster created by Michael Everett! All food donations will benefit the Oregon Food Bank in Portland.” More information can be found at Conscious Alliance’s website!
“Lynx, is an innovative singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, beat-boxer and producer from the Bay Area by way of Colorado. At 27, she has already been breaking new ground in both the live and electronic music scenes playing events all over the world including the US, Asia, Europe and Canada. Performance highlights include appearances at Coachella, Austin City Limits festival, BOOM festival, and improv collaborations with Matisyahu, Beats Antique, John Popper, Bassnectar and more. Lynx’s music combines elements from multiple genres including electronica, folk, and indie pop.” -From Lynx’s website.