This mix is a prime example of Eskmo’s musical prowess. It blurs the boundaries of
the artists’ split-performing personalities. Perfectly crisp sounds- like socket wrenches over haunting basslines- keep the wobble flowing. He uses a heavy amount of orginal material, all the while bringing in signature edits of tracks from Sound Tribe Sector 9, Voodeux, and Mew.
01. Eskmo – We Have Invisible Friends [Ancestor]
02. Eskmo – Let Them Sing [Planet Mu]
03. Eskmo – San Francisco (The Rhythm) [Ancestor]
04. Eskmo – I Dream I’m Flying [Ancestor]
05. Backdraft – Headcharge (Eskmo Remix) [Downbeat]
06. STS9 – Shock Doctrine (Eskmo Remix) 
07. Eskmo – From The Standpoint [Planet Mu]
08. Voodeux – Enter The Voo [Mothership]
09. Bibio – Dwrcan (Eskmo Remix) [Warp]
10. Mew – Vaccine (Eskmo Remix)
On April 5th the epic collaboration between Amon Tobin and Eskmo was released. The first single is called “Fine Objects”, and is available for download online. The two artists set out with a Digital Field Recorder and hunted sounds in, around, and outside the studio. Everything from a parking garage elevator, a broken harp and the droning tones from a discarded piano are included in their album. These sonic wizards also posted the individual stems and Ableton pack on their site for any producer to remix for free at eskamon.com.
*Bonus: Yet another great remix recently done by ESKMO: