Are you annoyed by unwanted advertisements while surfing the web? If so, then you are on the right page. These irritating ads can be removed now by using Lucky Patcher application. The only thing you have to do is download the small application called Lucky Patcher on your Android device. However, this app is very easy to use. But remember one thing before using the Lucky Patcher you must root your device to remove advertisements from Android applications. Have a look at this post for removing ads using Lucky Patcher in a detailed way.
How to block advertisements using Lucky Patcher:
If you want to block unwanted advertisements using Lucky Patcher first you should have a rooted Android device. If your device is not rooted check the online sites for the rooting process. Where rooting process varies for different smartphones so based on your device model check the process. Follow the steps which are mentioned here to block ads using Lucky Patcher without missing any of the steps:
- Download the Lucky Patcher apk from its official website or through the direct link provided here.
- To continue this process make sure that your device is rooted.
- For example, here in this post, we will remove ads from a popular application “MX Player”.
- You can see an ad on an MX Player now so it’s time to remove that!
- Click to open Lucky Patcher application.
- When you open Lucky Patcher app all the apps which are already installed on your device will start loading.
- The app with the Google ads can be removed by Lucky Patcher apk.
- Click to select the app(MX Player as mentioned in the post) which you want to remove ads.
- Now you will see the menu with different options.
- Click to select the “Open menu of patches” option to continue.
- Another menu will be seen now click to press “Remove Google ads” option to continue.
- In the next menu, you will see two options so simply click the first option “Patch to Remove Google Ads”.
- Finally, you will see many options to remove ads so just click the “Apply” button.
- Wait for a few minutes of time to patch the selected app.
- After patching you will see a successful message as a result.
- Congratulations, you have successfully removed ads from the MX Player application.
- Just open the app that you have patched where you can find no more ads now after patching up successfully.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to remove ads by using Lucky Patcher application. If you have any queries regarding this can comment us in the comment section below. We will come across your issue and finds the better solution.